Test and Validate Network Connectivity in less than 10 seconds
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Tester diagnoses and tests Power over Ethernet (PoE), Link to the switch, DHCP, Gateway, and Internet connection
- Get VLAN, switch name, and port information via CDP/LLDP/EDP for your managed switches
- Expert network troubleshooting techniques delivered to color graded LEDs
- Automated reporting to Link-Live Cloud Service
- Get detailed test results sent directly to your email
- Proxy support
The LinkSprinter network tester provides network connectivity troubleshooting and identifies error problem domain in less than 10 seconds. Automated reporting to the included Link-Live Cloud Service Essentials ensures network connectivity status and path information is documented for every link.
Five essential network tests in the palm of your hand
This network tester can become a Power Over Ethernet – PoE tester that checks to make sure you can power a phone, security camera or Access Point through a specific port. The LinkSprinter Network Tester can even run without batteries on PoE.
Perform a switch test, which indicates switch name, model, slot, port and VLAN you are connected to using CDP/LLDP/EDP. Know your available speed and duplex settings.
Confirm that the DHCP server is running and responsive. Request an IP address, get your subnet information, troubleshooting DNS, and identify the default gateway and DNS server.
Verify the gateway/router address and reachability by pinging the device.
Confirm cloud connectivity or internal service reachability. Verify DNS server lookup and application port connectivity.
Link–Live Cloud Service
Link-Live provides important test results management and reporting capabilities, at no additional charge to select Hand-held network test tools (LinkSprinter, LinkRunner, AirCheck G2). It provides greater job visibility, project control, and fleet management for larger distributed environments.
Link-Live Cloud Service Features:
- Complementary, no annual service fees
- Supports all models of LinkSprinter, LinkRunner, and AirCheck G2
- Manage, sort and analyze test results
- Filter results by time, user, network device, errors, instrument, and more
- Add comments or photos to any test result
- Automatic filing of tests into specific folders
- Proxy support
- Buffer up to 10 test results