You have no items in your shopping cart.
Introducing the new LinkRunner 10G, the most cost-effective solution for 10 Gig network testing. LinkRunner 10G simplifies testing and configuration of copper and fiber Ethernet networks, streamlining workflows by combining essential functions of installation and triage in a single, ruggedized unit. This next-generation Android-based tester delivers complete network validation and troubleshooting, from the media (copper/fiber) to the application (layers 1 – 7), accelerating deployments, speeding problem identification, and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of network installers and operations teams.
LR10G-100 Includes LR10G-100 mainframe with Li-ION battery, G3-PWR ADAPTER, SFP+MR-10G850, Inline RJ-45 coupler, WIRE VIEW 1, Quick Start Guide, and Small Softcase.
- Install, test, verify and troubleshoot technology upgrades, Multi-Gig (NBASE-T), and 10G networks with advanced Android-based troubleshooting apps and purpose-built test hardware.
- Serves as a peer to the EtherScope nXG for line-rate performance testing to verify network capacity, performance, and QoS, as well as service provider SLAs between sites.
- Validate up to 90W 802.3bt PSE with TruePower loaded Power over Ethernet (PoE) test.
- Compatibility with standards-compliant SFPs enables the test and validation of any wired media (copper or fiber) for a variety of use models.
- Line-rate capture up to 10Gbps ensures you never miss a packet.
LinkRunner 10G Product Data Sheet
LinkRunner 10G User Manual
LinkRunner 10G Quick Start Guide