Digital network cable toner and probe traces and locates cables on active network.
IntelliTone digital toning technology:
- Ends cable location confusion, decisively rejects noise and false signals
- Locates cables on active networks, even when terminated at a switch
- Isolates cable and wiring within a bundle, despite cable bleed
- Confirms cable location, verifies continuity, and detects faults (opens, shorts, and reversed pairs) in one step
SmartTone® analog toning technology:
- Isolates individual wire pairs precisely by changing tone when shorted
- Effectively traces and locates voice, audio, and video cabling
Get advanced vision for locating network cables more effectively at patch panels, switches, termination blocks, or hidden within bundles. Our new IntelliTone Pro 200 LAN Toner and Probe Kits finds the cables others can’t.
The IntelliTone™ Pro 200 LAN Toner and Probe Series from Fluke Networks is the first network cable toner and probe to offer digital and analog signaling all in one network toner and probe. That means it’s equipped with the most powerful cable location technologies for any work environment. Use digital mode to trace and locate data cabling safely and effectively on active networks. Use analog mode to isolate individual wire pairs, and trace voice, audio, and video cabling.
The IntelliTone™ Pro 200 LAN Toner and Probe Series from Fluke Networks gives you superior vision for locating cables hidden in floors, ceilings, walls, and in bundles. This network cable toner and probe’s breakthrough digital technology makes it the first tool to tone and trace safely and effectively on active networks.