A three-in-one—TDR, toner and pair identifier—premium, VDV test set
Ten testing functions include:
- TDR – find cable length measurement and locate faults on virtually all types of cable including twisted pair, coaxial, and parallel conductors
- Toner – five separate tones for fast and easy differentiation between multiple wire pairs
- SmartTone® – short the correct pair and tone changes for exact pair identification
- Data indication – warns when data is present on the line
- Voltage indication/measurement – identifies potential line problems
- Current (mA) indication/measurement – verifies sufficient line current
- Caller-ID with Call Waiting CID – verifies functional service
- DTMF Digit Grabbing – isolates faulty customer premise equipment
- Detects dial tone, places and receives calls
Fluke Networks’ new TS52 PRO Test Set features the latest in test set technology. Designed with a superior, radiant liquid crystal display (LCD) user interface, it allows you to see what cannot be heard in any outside plant environment.
The innovative TS®54 TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) is perfect for voice, data and video technicians and communication service provider technicians who need a best-in-class test set. There’s nothing else like the TS54 TDR on the market today. No longer will you need to carry a separate TDR, toner, pair identifier—everything you need is in one newly redesigned and compact test set—that’s a 62% weight reduction and a 20% cost reduction over existing products.
The TS54 delivers 20% more extreme weather protection with the latest advancements to our patented RainSafe™, DropSafe™ and DataSafe™ technology. This means the TS54 is weatherproof and rugged and able to butt in on live DSL lines to test POTS quality without crashing data service.