Quick and complete copper and fiber network connectivity testing
- Use network connectivity test to accurately test and identify network connectivity problems with the 10 second AutoTest
- Network connectivity test for twisted pair and fiber optic Ethernet links at 10, 100 and Gigabit rates
- Verify twisted pair Ethernet cable length and wiremap with the network cable tester
- Measure Power over Ethernet under a load with the TruePower™ Power over Ethernet (POE) tester
- Discover the nearest switch and VLAN
- Save network connectivity test results on the network tester or in the cloud with zero-touch reporting
- Streamline management of network connectivity test results, reports, projects and staff with the companion Link-Live Cloud Service
- Select the right LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester for the job: LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester-2000 or LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester-1000. Contact us for the comparison chart or a free demonstration.
The LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester is the quickest and most complete copper and fiber cable network connectivity tester. This rugged, handheld network connectivity tester speeds troubleshooting and reporting with a comprehensive one-button AutoTest and zero-touch Link-Live cloud reporting. The LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester performs your required set of network connectivity tests in 10 seconds, enabling you to quickly and accurately identify and solve network connectivity problems. Cloud reporting automatically uploads network connectivity test results to the Link-Live Cloud Service for reporting and project management.
This network connectivity tester’s key features include multiple user-configured AutoTests, cable length measurement, cable fault location and fault type, TruePower™ Power over Ethernet (PoE) tester, Ethernet speed and duplex verification at 10/100/Gigabit rates, fiber cable tester, twisted pair and fiber optic link testing, nearest switch identification, DHCP, DNS and Gateway connectivity tests, and Ping and TCP port connectivity tests to up to 10 user-selected targets. The network connectivity test results are saved on the network tester or automatically uploaded to the Link-Live Cloud Service with zero-touch. Manage network connectivity test results, projects and staff using the Link-Live Cloud Service. The LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester 2000 can also serve as a packet reflector at rates up to 1Gbps.
What LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester customers are saying:
“I was amazed… this device was finished testing before I could even explain to one of my junior engineers what I was actually doing. I’ve been an engineer for more than 20 years and this device just gets me, it understands what my workflow truly is and what type of information I need to do my job.” Charles Morris, senior consultant at ACS, A Xerox Company
“After using the LinkRunner AT I can unquestionably say it will save this organization time and money while improving satisfaction. In fact, now that I’ve used it, I wouldn’t want to be without one.” – Thomas Franchina Senior Systems Programmer, United Health Services
“Not only is the LinkRunner AT fast, but it’s incredibly thorough with the essential Ethernet connectivity tests I need. So while it speeds troubleshooting, it also gives me a high level of confidence in the results. If the unit says the connection is okay, I know it’s okay.” – John Heidelberg Network Administrator, Jensen International