FlukeNetworks and Netscout Tools Training
Course Agenda for Fluke Networks and NETSCOUT Tools - 2 days Training Course
Wednesday 5th and Thursday 6th of December 2018
DAY 1 – Morning ( Dec 5th) – DSX – Copper
- Basic Navigation of the Versiv Platform.
- Management of on-board resources, maintenance and factory re-setting
- Setting up a Copper Test to meet Australian testing requirements.
- Testing a copper link
- Interpreting test results and understanding what they mean
- Troubleshooting failing links
DAY 1 – Afternoon ( Dec 5th) – DSX – OLTS
- Configuring to perform OLTS testing
- Understanding the modes of operation of a CertiFiber Pro
- Setting up the optical loss test to AS/NZS 14763-3:2017 requirements
- The importance of connector inspection and carrying out inspection
- Understanding reference methods for loss testing
- Measuring loss using Smart Remote Mode
DAY 2 – Morning ( Dec 6th) – DSX – OTDR
- Understanding Fluke Networks OTDRs
- Configuring a test to AS/NZS 14763-3 requirements
- Running an OTDR test correctly for premises cabling
- Using the SmartLoop feature
- Using a PON OTDR as opposed to a LAN OTDR – there are big differences!
- Interpreting the OTDR results correctly.
DAY 2 – Afternoon ( Dec 6th) – Netscout Tools
- Link Live reporting portal – registration, claiming and Reports management.
- Network connectivity and troubleshooting using Linksprinter & Linkrunner AT /G2.
- Network Analysis and Performance testing to RFC 2544 and Y1564 standards using the One Touch AT platform.
- Wireless troubleshooting techniques and best practises using Aircheck G2.
Venue and Costs
Location: QPO Restaurant – Function Room
Location: 186 High street Kew
( Morning Tea, Restaurant Lunch and afternoon Tea Provided – Menu )
Registration – Morning Coffee: 8:30 am onwards
Time : 9:00 am – 5 pm approx.
Course Costs: $695 + gst , per person per day
Car Park options:
P1-Cotham Rd – All day –limited places in front of venue – 9am sharp.
P2- Behind Gym – car park – 2hrs, 4 hrs & all day – again be early
P3-Safeway card park – 2 hrs